808-889-0101 REGISTER
Business Phone
Go to Order Page

Child Information

If your fiancée has a child who is under 21 years of age, and unmarried, the child may be eligible to come to the United States on a K-2 nonimmigrant visa. You must include the names of your fiancée’s children on the Form I-129F if you wish to bring them to the US. The children must continue to be unmarried and under 21 in order to be admitted to the United States as K-2 nonimmigrants. They may travel with your fiancé(e) or later, but they cannot travel to the U.S. before your fiancé(e).

If you and your fiancée married within 90 days of your fiancée’s admission into the U.S., your fiancée’s children who were admitted as K-2 nonimmigrants can also apply for a Green Card by filing Form I-485 with USCIS. However, K-2 nonimmigrant children must remain unmarried in order to be eligible for a Green Card.

Other Services Charge You For Dependent Children 

Cherry Blossoms Visa does NOT charge any fee’s for dependent children included on K-1 or Spousal Petitions. 

*In some cases there are embassy fee’s