As a general policy, no “Personally Identifiable Information” (as defined below) is automatically collected from you by you browsing the website.
However, certain non-personal information, such as
(a) the type of browser used;
(b) the referring URL;
(c) the IP address;
(d) the number and type of pages viewed;
(e) the date and time of visits; and
(f) the exit URL.
This information can be used to help diagnose server problems, administer the Website and generally enhance the Visitor’s online experience.
Personally Identifiable Information includes, without limitation: (i) contact data (such as a Visitor’s first and last name, physical street address, city, state, zip code, phone number and e-mail address), (ii) financial data (such as a Visitor’s credit card number, expiration date, and verification code), (iii) demographic data (such as a Visitor’s zip code and gender), and (iv) other legal data (such as a Visitor’s social security number and other sensitive information necessary to complete and generate the proper documents).
Cherry Blossoms, Inc. will collect and use Personally Identifiable Information about you to process your order or answer your requests for products or services offered through Cherry Blossoms, Inc.. Cherry Blossoms, Inc. will also collect this information in order to notify you about products, services, and other opportunities we think will be of interest to you. The information Cherry Blossoms, Inc. collects may be from:
● Information provided by you when registering or ordering a visa service or product offered through the Website. For example, you will be required to submit personal information such as your name, address, e-mail, and date of birth to verify your identity and fill in visa forms
● Billing information, such as a credit card number, which is required to process the payment for the products or services you order from us.
● Other information we collect, such as the city of your birth and your mother’s maiden name, will used to fill in various visa forms and other government documents.
● Information you provide Cherry Blossoms, Inc. in response to our communications. For example, Cherry Blossoms may request that you provide your e-mail address so that we may send you notifications, alerts, special offers and newsletters.
● Information that you provide to Cherry Blossoms, Inc. through customer service correspondence and general feedback.
We will also collect certain information arising out of your use of the Website, or augment the data we collect with other information from other online or offline sources. Cherry Blossoms, Inc. reserves the right to collect information about you and store it in connection with other online or offline information we may possess or obtain about you. Corrections or updates to your information, including your e-mail address, phone number, mailing address, credit card information.
Personally, Identifiable Information will not be sold, leased or otherwise made available to any person or entity not authorized by or associated with Cherry Blossoms, Inc.. However, please be advised that certain Personally Identifiable Information becomes public record upon the filing of certain documents with the appropriate government agency or court.
We utilize “cookies" which enable us to monitor traffic patterns and to serve you more efficiently if you revisit our Website. A cookie does not identify you personally but it does identify your computer. You can set your browser to disable cookies or to notify you when you receive a cookie and provide you with an opportunity to either accept or reject it in each instance. If you disable cookies, you may not be able to access certain areas or features on our Website.
● Information collected via cookies may be used by us and third party vendors to:
● support Google Analytics for Display Advertising, including Remarketing and Google Display Network Impression Reporting to advertise our services online;
● optimize, personalize and serve ads based on your past visits to our website;
● report uses of ad services, and interactions with ad impressions and how they are related to visits to our site.
Google Analytics places cookies on our website in order to collect and provides us with basic website analytics, such as unique visitors, pages views, entry pages, exit pages, search engine referring information, and other general website information. No Personally Identifiable Information is collected.
Cherry Blossoms, Inc. may contain links for other offers, products and/or services that we feel you may have an interest in.
Our order page includes a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) certificate to protect our customers’ information when shopping online. SSL technology encrypts the customer’s’ name, address, and credit card information between your computer and our server. We work closely with Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover to eliminate any fraudulent transactions. It is easy to see that your connection is secure as the URL of your website will change from http:// to https:// indicating that the connection is secure during the checkout process. Please. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. Any information sent us by email or through the website may not be secure and is done so on a non-confidential basis. Any information you send to Cherry Blossoms either through the Cherry Blossoms Inc. website or via email, is done at your own risk.
In order to use the Website and/or its products and/or services, you must be at least 18 years of age or the legal age to form a binding contract in your jurisdiction if that age is greater than 18 years of age. Cherry Blossoms is not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Corporation does not knowingly solicit personal information from such persons or send them requests for non-public personal information. If you are under the age of 18, you must not use our products or services, including sending us any personal information.